登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语口语>How to knock a native speaker's socks off-9

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-9

1 8046 分享 来源:必克英语 2012-08-29

1.

I stand behind you.我支持你。

A: I will take part in the finals soon.

A: 我马上要参加决赛了。

B: Come on. I stand behind you.

B: 加油,我支持你。

 

2.

That's like stealing candy from a baby.这是件比较容易的事。

A: Thank you very much. I just didn't know what to do without you.

A: 谢谢你,没有你,我真不知道该怎么办。

B: That's like stealing candy from a baby. It's nothing.

B: 这是件比较容易的事,不足挂齿。

 

3.

That was a cake walk.小事一桩。

A: Thank you. You do me a big favor.

A: 谢谢你帮了我一个大忙。

B: That was a cake walk. It's nothing to speak of.

B: 小事一桩,不值一提。

 

4.

We'll give you a coffee.我们将为你举办一场小联谊会。

A: I congratulate you on this marvelous opportunity.

A: 恭喜你获得这样一个极好的机会。

B: Thank you.

B: 谢谢。

A: We'll give you a coffee.

A: 我们将为你举办一场小联谊会。

 

5.

It may prove to be a castle in Spain after all.这可能只是一座空中楼阁。

A: In three years, I will put up the largest residential area in Beijing.

A: 三年后我将建设北京最大的住宅区。

B: I am sorry to tell you that your idea may prove to be a castle in Spain after all.

B: 非常抱歉地告诉你,你的想法可能只是一座空中楼阁。

 

6.

My ass!才怪!

A: Honey, this is going to be my last cigarette. I will never smoke, I promise.

A: 亲爱的,这将是我最后一支烟。我保证,我绝不会再抽烟了。

B: This is going to be my last cigarette? My ass!

B: 这会是你的最后一支烟?才怪!

 

7.

I laid my egg.我一败涂地。

A: You are really a smart boy! I laid an egg.

A: 你果然是一个十分聪明的孩子,我一败涂地。

B: Thank you and I like the prize very much.

B: 谢谢你,我非常喜欢这份奖品。

 

8.

It has your name on it.非你莫属了。

A: Look! It fits you perfectly. It looks great on you and has your name on it.

A: 看,穿起来多合身啊!而且穿起来十分漂亮,非你莫属了。

B: Really? What about your opinion, Daniel?

B: 真的吗?你认为怎么样,丹尼尔?

 

9.

All wet.大错特错。

A: I firmly believe that if we invested in fund we could earn a lot of money.

A: 我坚信投资基金可以赚大钱。

B: All wet. You are such a fool.

B: 那你就大错特错。你真是个笨蛋。

 

10.

He loves to boss people around.他很爱指使人。

A: Oh! No. I have been assigned to work with Jerry for our group project.

A: 噢!不!我被分配跟杰瑞一起做团体作业。

B: Oh! I heard that he loves to boss people around.

B: 不会吧,我听说他很爱指使人。

1