1. When you meet something unhappy in daily life, will you still choose to face it with laugh?
生活中遇到不顺心的事时，你是否依然会选择微笑面对呢？ 2. Do you agree with "laugh is the most powerful medicine"? Could you tell me why?
Speak to Me
1. Inspiration Channel（灵感通道）
1) Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. Have you ever been so frustrated with your day that you wanted to curl up in a ball and cry? I doubt anyone can honestly say, "No", to that question because we've all been there, but why not laugh instead?
2) Laughter is a powerful (and free!) medicine that you're not taking enough of. Sharing a genuine laugh with a friend or co-worker can be enough to brighten our day, no matter how down-and-out we feel. Laughter is a stress-reducer, immunity-booster, heart-helper, and confidence-builder. Read on to learn more about the surprising benefits of humor.
2. Extended Reading（拓展阅读）
Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it. All of life's junk—break-ups, family drama, relationship problems, you name it—seem worse while we’re dealing with them in real-time. Keep the events of every day in perspective by asking yourself the question, "Is this really a big deal in the grand scheme of things?" If the source of stress isn’t something you'll remember next week/month/year, lighten up. Search for the humor or irony in the situation and laugh it off. Smile (because you deserve to be happy)!
1. frustration [frʌs'treiʃən] n. 挫败；挫折；受挫；失败
2. afterward ['ɑ:ftəwəd; 'æf-] adv. 以后，后来
3. genuine ['dʒenjuin] adj. 真实的，真正的；诚恳的
4. down-and-out ['daunən'aut] adj. 被击垮的；穷困潦倒的
5. real-time ['riəltaim] adj. 实时的
flip out 乐死了
Chris flipped out when I told him that we won the game.
have it good 享受得很
She really has it good. Everybody caters to her every need.