1. welcome to sp 欢迎到某地Eg. Welcome to China.
2. What’s the matter with sb./ sth? 出什么毛病了？Eg. What’s the matter with yourwatch?
3. be different from 与......不同Eg. The weather in Beijing is different from that of Nanjing.
4. be the same as 与……相同Eg. His trousers are the same as mine.
5. be friendly to sb. 对某人友好Eg. Mr. Wang is very friendlyto us.
6. want to do sth. 想做某事Eg. I want to go to school.
7. want sb. to do sth. 想让某人做某事Eg. I want my son to go toschool.
8. what to do 做什么Eg. We don’t know what to donext.
9. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事Eg. Let him enter the room.
10. let sb. not do sth. 让某人不做某人Eg. Let him not stand in therain.
11. why don’t you do sth?怎么不做某事呢？ Eg. Why don’t you playfootball with us?
12. why not do sth.? 怎么不做某事呢？Eg. Why not play football withus?
13. make sb. sth. 为某人制造某物Eg. My father made me a kite.
14. make sth for sb. 为某人制造某物Eg. My father made a kite forme.
15. What …mean by …? 做……是什么意思？Eg. What do you mean by doing that?
16. like doing sth. 喜欢做某事Eg. Jim likes swimming.
17. like to do sth. 喜欢做某事Eg. He doesn’t like to swimnow.
18. feel like doing sth. 想做某事Eg. I feel like eating bananas.
19. would like to do sth. 愿意做某事Eg. Would you like to go rowingwith me?
20. would like sb. to do sth. 愿意某人做某事Eg. I’d like you to stay withme tonight.
21. make sb. do sth. 使某人做某事Eg. His brother often makes himstay in the sun.
22. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事Eg. Let me sing a song for you.
23. have sb. do sth. 使某人做某事Eg. You shouldn’t have thestudents work so hard.
24. be far from sp 离某地远Eg. His school is far from hishome.
25. be near to sp 离某地近Eg. The hospital is near to thepost office.
26. be good at sth./doing sth. 擅长某事/做某事Eg. We are good at English.
They are good at boating.
27. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 某人花多少时间做某事Eg. It took me more than a year to learn to draw a beautiful horsein five minutes.
28. sb. spends some time/money (in )doing sth. 某人花多少时间做某事Eg. I spent twenty years in writing the novel.
29. sb. spends some time/money on sth. 某事花了某人多少时间/金钱Eg. Jim spent 1000 yuan on thebike.
30. sth. costs sb. some money. 某物花了某人多少钱Eg. The bike cost Jim 1000yuan.
31. sb. pays some money for sth. 某人为某物付了多少钱Eg. Jim paid 1000 yuan for thebike.
32. begin/start with sth. 开始做某事Eg. The started the meetingwith a song.
33. be going to do sth. 打算做某事Eg. We are going to study inJapan.
34. call A B 叫A BEg. They called the villageGumtree.
35. thank sb. for sth./doing sth. 感谢某人做某事Eg. Thank you for your help.
Thank you for helping me.
36. What ……for? 为什么Eg. What do you learn Englishfor?
37. How/ what about doing sth.？做某事怎么样？Eg. How about going fishing?
38. S +be+ the+最高级+of/in短语Eg. Lucy is the tallest in her class.
39. S + be +比较级+than any other + n.Eg. Lucy istaller than any other student in her class.
40. have to do sth. 不得不做某事Eg. I have to go home now.
41. had better do sth. 最好做某事Eg. You’d better study hard atEnglish.
42. had better not do sth. 最好别做某事Eg. You’d better not stay up.
43. help sb. to do sth. 帮助某人做某事Eg. Lucy often helps Lily towash her clothes.
44. help sb. do sth. 帮助某人做某事Eg. He usually helps me learnEnglish.
45. help sb. with sth. 帮助某人做某事Eg. I sometimes help my motherwith the housework.
46. make it +时间把时间定在几点Eg. Let’s make it 8:30.
47. take sb. to sp 带某人到某地Eg. Mr. Wang will take us tothe Summer Palace next Sunday.
49. have nothing to do (with sb) 与某人没有关系Eg. That has nothing to do withme.
50. 主语+ don’t think + 从句认为……不……Eg. I don’t think it will raintomorrow.
51. It’s + adj.+ for sb. to do sth. 做某事对某人来说怎么样Eg. It is lucky for you to goto London.
52. How + adj/ adv + 主+ 谓！多么……啊！Eg. How beautiful the floweris!
53. what + a/an + adj + n + 主+ 谓！Eg. What an beautiful flower it is!
54. What + adj+ pl./[u] +主+ 谓！Eg. What bad weather it is today!
55. find it + adj+ to do sth. 发现做某事如何Eg. I find it hard to speakEnglish well!
56. ask sb. for sth. 向某人要某物Eg. They often ask me formoney.
57. need to do sth. 需要做某事Eg. You need to study hard.
58. need sth 需要某物Eg. I don’t need your money.
59. use A to do B 用A来做BEg. We use pens to write.
60. show sb. sth 给某人看某物Eg. Please show me the map.
61. show sth. to sb. 把某物给某人看Eg. Please show the map to me.
62. pass sb. sth. 把某物递给某人Eg. Pass me the cup of tea.
63. pass sth. to sb. 把某物递给某人Eg. Pass the cup of tea to me.
64. buy sb. sth. 为某人买某物Eg. Mother bought me a bike.
65. buy sth. for sb. 为某人买某物Eg. Mother bought a bike forme.
66. give sb. sth 把某物给某人Eg. Jim gave me an Englishdictionary.
67. give sth. to sb. 把某物给某人Eg. Jim gave an Englishdictionary to me.
68. get to sp 达到某地 Eg. I got to Beijing on themorning of May 1st.
69. arrive at /in sp 达到某地Eg. I arrived in Beijing on themorning of May 1st.
70. reach sp 到达某地Eg. I reached Beijing on themorning of May 1st.
71. hope to do sth. 希望某人做某事Eg. I hope to see you soon.
72. there is sth. wrong with sth./sb. 某物/某人出什么状况了Eg. There is something wrong mycar.
73. sth. is wrong with … 某物出什么毛病了Eg. Something is wrong with mycar.
74. How do you like sth? 你认为……怎么样？Eg. How do you like Beijing?
75.What do you think of sth.? 你认为……怎么样？Eg. What do you think of Beijing?
76. start doing sth. 开始做某事Eg. I started learning Englishin 1983.
77. start to do sth. 开始做某事Eg. I started to watch TV afterfinishing my homework.
78.finish doing sth. 完成作某事Eg. I finished cleaning my carjust now.
79. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事Eg. They all enjoy living andworking in China.
80.What / when / where / who / something / anything / nothing else…… 别的什么/何时/何地/谁……Eg. What else do you want tobuy?
Where else have you gone?Who else have you played with?I havenothing else to tell you.Would you like something else?
81. forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事了（已做）Eg. I forgot turning off thelights. Look, it is dark in the room.
82. forget to do sth. 忘了做某事了（未做）Eg. I forgot to turn off thelights. Could you go back and shut the off?
83. remember doing sth. 记得做过某事了（已做）Eg. I remembered returning yourmoney. You are so forgetful.
84. remember to do sth. 记住去做某事（未做）Eg. Remember to bring me somemoney. I’ve run out of it.
85.stop to do sth. 停下来去做某事Eg. He stopped to talk withMary when she enter the office.
86. stop doing sth. 停止做某事Eg. The students stoppedtalking when the teachet came in.
87. watch/see/hear sb. do sth. 观看/看见/听见某人做了某事（全过程）Eg. I saw you pick an apple justnow.
88. watch/see/hear sb. doing sth. 观看/看见/听见某人正在做某事（点动作）Eg. I saw you playingbasketball with your classmates on the playground last Sunday.
89. go on doing sth. 继续作某事Eg. He went on reading after ashort rest.
90. go on to do sth. 继续作某事Eg. He went on to read afterfinishing wash the dishes.
91. go on with sth. 继续某事Eg. He went on with his workafter a short rest.
92. say hello/goodbye to sb. 向某人告别Eg.I came to say good-bye toyou.
93. be busy doing sth. 忙于做某事Eg. They are busy plantingtrees on the hill.
94. be interested in sth. 对某事感兴趣Eg. English is veryinteresting. We are all interested in it.
95. tell sb. to do sth. 告诉某人做某事Eg. Mother told me to goshopping with her.
96. ask sb. to do sth. 让某人做某事Eg. Jim ask me to go rowingwith him.
97. call/ring sb. up 给某人打电话Eg. I will call you up tommow.
98. be ready to do sth. 准备做某事Eg. We are ready to have lunch.
99. go doing sth. 去做某事Eg. Let’s go fishing.
100. prefer A/doing A to B/doing B 比起A/做A，更喜欢B/做BEg. Lucy prefers English to French.I prefer staying at home to goingto the cinema.